Sunday 9 February 2014

Ranthambore National Park

Possibly my last blog post from Ranthambore (until I go back!) so it's just a collection of photographs that I haven't shared on my blog yet. Although we only spent one week in Ranthambore National Park it was a magical place, that kinda reminded me of the Jungle book, which was topped off by some fantastic time spent with tigers.

The sun shining through colourful Saris at the Ranthambore fort. 

T-24 relaxing in a lagoon.

A peacock portrait.

Two of the guard sat on the top of a wall, looking as comfortable as monkeys.

Sultan looking down on up from the top of a hill.

The beautiful eyes of Sultan in Ranthambore National park.

3 comments:

  1. Very informative blog! I am a nature lover and national park always attracts me to visit in my free time. Ranthambore National Park is really a cool summer attraction and good to learn about beautiful animals and birds. I had a chance to go there in my childhood and wish to visit this again. This summer I am going with tours of the grand canyon from vegas to enjoy vacation with my family; any idea for fun there?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Mam wanna to discus with you for blog posting my content if u are interested so please contact me in my mail saras.seospecializer@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoyed reading your blog post. :) If you are a wildlife enthusiast, then check out these wildlife tour packages that are waiting for you with the promise of an exciting holiday. Keep blogging :)

    ReplyDelete